Monday, February 19, 2007

where can you find me...

It is already month and a half since I arrived to this small, romantic city on the west coast of Finland. The city is bilingual with 71.5% of the population speaking Finnish as their first language and 24.9% speaking Swedish. The city is an important centre for Finland-Swedish culture.

Till now this was my best month ever.

I am living at Tekla 2, in the apartment 216 with my best friend StaĊĦa. It is nice because living in really relaxed, funny and never boring.

It takes us 15 minutes to get to the University and 20 minutes to the city center by feet. But since we have bikes traveling around city is much faster.



2 comments:

madziaczek said...

i really like your bike :) i have got question: Isnt a temperature about -20 a problem to ride by bike? i was afraid about it :P

Who am I? said...

Well, before I came here I also saw bicycling in the snow and -20 like not really smart idea. But when you get used to it is not a problem. Just wear really warm clothes :).